Stress is a killer mentally and physically. I use to be stressed all the time. It only lead to anger and frustration that was hard to get rif of. What I have learned over the years is life is too short. Since you can't get rid of stress out of your life totally their are things you can do to reframe your thinking.
Here are some things I like to do...
1) When it is really bad either get organized or exercise. Physical labor gets your heart pumping and oxygen flowing releasing endorphins to calm your body down.
2) Read. Sometimes reading a quote can change my perspective in an instant.
3) Wait one day to see if it really bothers me. Most of the time my view changes with a little bit of sleep.
4) Do something good for someone. If I am having a really bad day doing something nice for someone else lifts my spirits.
5) Make a list. Stress completely fries my brain. When I write it down I realize I get more done.